AR Company Formations

If you don't have a place of business in the UK or live here

If you have to register for one of the reasons described above,

but you don't live in the UK or have a place of business here, then you must register as a Non-Established Taxable Person (NETP). You may also want to appoint a tax agent to keep VAT records and accounts on your behalf - that's up to you.



“I would recommend AR Corporate Secretaries to anyone, I received my company documents the very next day!” Dave Calvert

Dave Calvert