AR Company Formations

You supply goods or services from the UK to other countries

If you supply goods and services both inside and outside the UK, then you may need to register for UK VAT if your UK trade alone exceeds the registration threshold.

You don't need to include supplies you make to other countries when calculating your VAT taxable turnover for registration purposes - so leave out of your calculation any goods you supply to other countries, including distance sales, and any services you supply where the place of supply is another country rather than the UK.



“Very happy with the service, very professional and quick despatch of documents” Sannitee Sangeelee, Private Individual

Sannitee Sangeelee, Private Individual