AR Company Formations

If you don't have a place of business in the UK or live here

If you have to register for one of the reasons described above, but you don't live in the UK or have a place of business here, then you must register as a Non-Established Taxable Person (NETP). You may also want to appoint a tax agent to keep VAT records and accounts on your behalf - that's up to you.



“Good prices, quick, efficient and professional service, highly recommended.” Tony Evans, Private Individual

Tony Evans, Private Individual